Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mind, the Creator

Courtesy
of
We for Animals
Almost everyone I know is experiencing a difficult time presently.   It seems since 2011 arrived everything has become more challenging and many are struggling to find work and pay their bills.  On top of this stress is another issue—health.   No matter how testing life may become, we need to realize that we will eventually get through the challenging periods.

Apart from a good diet, exercise and keeping our physical bodies healthy, there is another technique we can do to alleviate mental strain and worry.  Whether with health, unemployment or other major stress in life, we can envision a positive outcome.  

Often, when I am struggling with adversity, I envision myself coming out of it.  I’ll sit in a quiet place, close my eyes, concentrate and then visualize.  First, I realize my present situation and then envision myself in the near future having come through the difficult time.   It’s important to do this daily and add a positive outcome when envisioning yourself through to the result.  By creating positive thoughts now, we are able to set into motion the positive events for our future.  Our mental state creates our emotional and physical state.  

Courtesy of
We for Animals


Bev


2 comments:

  1. Bev: Great read and very encouraging. For sure there is a positive outcome in all situations. God will make a way where there is no way. Thats a promise and it cant be broken. Keep up the good work! Stay steadfast...love and blessings, E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks E for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment. Very positive!

    ReplyDelete